Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Aqua Dresser....results....

Pay no attention to my messy porch... I need to clean up after myself... all the stripping and scraping... and painting... tomorrow is clean up day!!!
Other than finding the perfect knobs (for not I added the old ones back on)- and finding the perfect paper to line the drawers with.... IM FINISHED.
This will be going in my bedroom once I get the carpet ripped up and expose my hardwood floors... I cant wait!
For now... its gonna have to live on my porch. :-(

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!!!! looks amazing. can't believe how fast you got that done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out soooooo good!!! I love it!! I am in love with all those blues and greens now! Great choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Tammy I finally got back to browse further..there is nothing NOT TO LOVE..the aqua dresser..mmmm I would call that a CHIFFEROBE based on the height and that door side..I FINALLY happened up on a chifferobe and dresser base from a cousin ...I didn't know where it went..i GOT IT FROM S. GEORGIA TO S. ALABAMA without damage and wouldn't trade it for anything. deinitely a treasure in my house. It ocurrs to me that your blog title is exactly what I have been doing for about 25 years at least..RECREATING MY GRANDMA MOBLEYS HOUSE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I failed to say the 2 pieces I got from a cousin had belonged to my Grandma Rachel Lee-Mobley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you have the pieces on your blog? would love to see them!!!

    ReplyDelete